Dr. Howard Eisenberg has mentored and coached top-level executives from around the world, and has had privileged access to some of the top thinkers on the planet. He has learned about the underlying patterns of success, and has broken down these patterns of excellence into highly customizable models that are ready to be accessed and leveraged by others.
How far could you go if you had access to these insights?
And how powerful would it be to have an executive coach on your team who could help implement proven success building tools?
Dr. Howard Eisenberg’s performance-driven method is a blended approach that was crafted with the scrutiny of a neuroscientist, the deep understanding of a physician, and the profound insight of an executive coach. His approach has helped executives to build their careers and their teams, and helped teams to learn new ways to achieve their goals, together.
Executive Coach Toronto: Life’s too short to be stressed all the time
Continual stress and unrelenting change may be showing up in your life as exhaustion, irritability, or perhaps you’ve even realized that you’re not as laser-focused as you used to be. Maybe stress has you dropping the ball more than you’d like to admit…. and you know it’s time to take action to get back on track. It’s time for some R&R with Howard.
Perhaps your career has taken over your life, and you’ve been missing out on quality family time, or you’re simply not finding the time for all of the fun things you used to value and enjoy. It sounds like it’s time for a reset with Howard.
Could an executive coach be the solution you need?
- missing out on family time
- not enjoying things you once enjoyed
- feeling that work is taking over your life
- missing key opportunities
- feeling fatigued
- not as focused as you once were
- not clicking with your team at work
Executive Coaching to Increase Team Productivity
Have you wondered what is holding your team back? Personality differences can critically hinder your team’s performance and cause costly constraints to overall productivity. Unfortunately, most of the time team members won’t recognize the underlying challenges, and divisive issues can become ingrained in the team’s culture – that’s when you need Howard’s proven team building and executive coaching services to facilitate important dialogue and critical team conversations. By resolving differences productivity is unleashed.
When top teams are on their game, their productivity soars and they truly enjoy working together.
Executive coaching delivers breakthrough results in Toronto
Stress levels are high in Canada, and Toronto is no different. If anything, Torontonians lead accelerated lifestyles and often need to cope with high levels of stress on a daily basis. In fact, a recent poll featured on CBC-TV news, discovered that the affluent ‘elite’ in Toronto were amongst the most unhappy in all of Ontario
Working with an executive coach in Toronto is the most accelerated way to affect successful change in both individuals and organizations. When you work with Howard, he’ll get right to the core of the underlying issues and quickly outline the action steps you need to take in order to achieve better results.
Coaching gets results because…
- None of us has the ability to see ourselves objectively, from the outside
- Friends, family and colleagues are usually too biased, or unwilling, to provide us with objective feedback and to share the hard truths
- We are living in a time of rapid and unpredictable changes. Most of us are not as agile or as ready as we need to be, in order to cope with these challenges
- People often miss the opportunities presented to them to work smarter and to think-outside-the-box
- We are resistant to change. As creatures of habit we need specific strategies and reinforcing guidelines in order to make change happen. (This is the main reason why New Years’ resolutions and major corporate changes tend to fail)
Executive Coach Toronto
An Executive Coach at the Top of his Class
Dr. Howard Eisenberg, the CEO of Syntrek® Inc. has a unique depth and breadth of experience. He is a medical doctor with postgraduate education in both Psychology & Psychiatry, and he helped pioneer the mind/body medicine field when he established one of the first North American medical practices, right here in Toronto, with a specialization in stress management. As one of the leading experts in the Life Coach model of counseling, Howard’s innovative concepts & tools have been taught at the University of Toronto and York University. They have also attracted a prestigious international clientele.
Most recently, Dr. Eisenberg has specialized in Brain-Based Executive Coaching at his Center for Mind Enhancement©. A member of the NeuroLeadership Institute and an affiliate member of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital in Boston, (a Harvard Medical School affiliate), Dr. Howard is the executive coach you want on your team.
His credentials & accomplishments are cited in the authoritative Marquis reference texts – Who’s Who in America (2005) and Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare (2011−2012).
- personal strategic coach of billionaires
- management consultant for Fortune 500 companies
- international coach and trainer – Kuala Lampur & Singapore to North America
- one of the pioneers in mind/body medicine
- medical doctor with postgraduate education in both Psychology & Psychiatry
Dr. Howard Eisenberg’s unique skillset enables him to discover his clients’ underlying needs & driving passions to live a more satisfying life with increased personal & work effectiveness. His confidential executive life coaching services are available in person, via telephone, and online.
FIND OUT NOW
If you could qualify to become one of
Dr. Howard Eisenberg’s
Select Coaching Clients:
Apply for a Coaching Program TODAY!
NOTE: These advisory Coaching services are not intended, nor appropriate, for individuals with clinical mental health issues