Do you wonder sometimes how and why you’re here?
What ‘here’ even is, and who ‘You’ are in the greater scheme of things?
Are you feeling increasing overwhelm and despair about the world around you because it’s taken such a dark turn?
If these questions resonate with you – then this is THE Book which explains it all.
Learn the mysterious truths underlying our challenging existence and discover how reality really works.
Physician and scientist Dr. Howard Eisenberg is a long-time explorer of the various realms of consciousness. In this book, he shares his recent awe-inspiring revelation of our dream-like entrapment in a virtual reality of toxic divisiveness—and the potential underlying infinite ‘field of consciousness’ that connects and empowers all.
By integrating indigenous wisdom, spiritual experience, and the leading-edge scientific discoveries, this book will reshape your understanding of reality by revealing the magical-like formula between envisioning the impossible and manifesting it into our external world.
In this powerful book of spiritually and scientifically integrated revelations, you will:
- Learn to unlock the secrets of reality itself
- Discover who you really are – beyond your ‘ego mind’ and brain
- Harness your potential powers for real magic – the kind that transforms physical reality!
Dream It to Do It: The Science & the Magic is the multi award-winning guide to unlocking the secrets that can transform your life and restore your deeper connection to others and our World.
“…provides profound insights into the nature of mind and reality…”
– David Lorimer, Programme Director, The Scientific and Medical Network, Book Review in “Paradigm Explorer”, (Issue #138, 2022)
“…takes a deep dive into exploring the nature of reality and the evidence for the primacy of consciousness in an upbeat guide for the psychically adventurous.”
– Book Review in Parapsychological Association’s Mindfield Bulletin, (Issue 14.1, 2022)
“…features profound insights about humanity’s true nature and the natural spiritual resources that are our heritage but are frequently overlooked in our technology-dependent and materialistic world. The book delves into ancient wisdom traditions and recent scientific findings, offering compelling evidence of “the world behind the world” and the supremacy of consciousness. In addition, it contains a comprehensive, brilliant examination of various profound topics, such as how to envision and navigate alternative realities, how reality works, how thoughts become things…
…This compact, intelligently packed dosage of revolutionary information will spark a substantial shift in your perception of yourself and the world around you, ultimately improving your life significantly. Dream It to Do It is exactly what our current world requires to shock us back to reality and free us from our zombie-like reliance on technology and consumerism. “
– Literary Titan, ★★★★★ March 31, 2023, and recipient of the Literary Titan Gold Award
“…drawing on ancient wisdom, contemporary science, and cross-cultural spiritual teachings…Eisenberg plunges deeply into evidence that our existence and the world we perceive have their source in “an underlying universal field of consciousness…For Eisenberg, reality not being what we think it is represents the potential for Breakthroughs…Imagination, he argues, can quite literally shape reality…”
– BookLife Reviews/Publishers Weekly, March 17, 2023
“…It explains that reality is not at all like we think it is and that neither are we what we think we are. The only thing we know is that we experience awareness, and above all, that everything is connected. At the end of its pages, you will also find many exercises to shift reality…”
– Readers’ Favorite Reviews ★★★★★ March 17, 2023
“This was an incredibly thought-provoking book… we are shown some exercises we can do to help shift our reality…this is a truly unique book which I found to be eye opening…”
– NetGalley Review, March 24, 2023, by Laura Jones, UK
This book is a treasure trove of stunning revelations and transformative wisdom from experts spanning different cultures, eras, and disciplines…Discover the truth about reality: it’s not what we think…This book’s revelations could actually shift how you view yourself and the world. Its revolutionary information is packed with insight that will transform your life for the better…it’s a must-read for anyone seeking to improve their lives and better understand consciousness…”
– AuthorsReading Review, April 27, 2023
“Drawing upon ancient wisdom and contemporary scientific discoveries, Eisenberg asks his readers to take a daring plunge into a different way of perceiving the world than what they have been taught.”
– Stanley Krippner, Ph.D., California Institute of Integral Studies, California
“… the book is AMAZING!!! I love it!!! It reflects in a such clear way, who we are, and how our consciousness works in this multidimensional world. I felt 100% reflected and finally someone was able to put in writing what I feel so strongly. On another note the list of recommended online resources is fantastic.”
– Dr. Carlos Davidovich M.D., Neuromanagement Consultant, Spain
“A total knockout! It’s mind-blowing beyond words. The revolutionary content of the book has changed my life.”
– Kartik Mayank Puri, Podcaster, Australia
“Delightfully pithy and wise book”
– Dean Radin, PhD, Chief Scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences, (IONS), Petaluma, California
“…you are taking the time to continue to share your own principles and wisdom with others at this time in our history…may the force of evolution be with you.”
– Ray Dalio, Founder of Bridgewater Associates, Author of “Principles for Dealing with The Changing World Order, Westport, Connecticut
“Frances Crick shared a Nobel Prize for discovering the “Double Helix” structure of DNA – the source of all genetic information and the essence of biological determinism. Crick went on to search for the SOUL, which, surprisingly, likely resides outside the brain. Howard Eisenberg will take you on a journey and lead you on the path to understanding the nature and destiny of the human spirit.”
– Keith Meloff, M.D., Neurologist, Toronto
“You will enjoy this inspiring guide to navigating reality from the inside out. Dr. Eisenberg takes us along the path of understanding how first dreaming it is actually the key to manifesting it into reality. There is magic in his decoding of the how and why of consciousness and the practical applications for our empowerment.”
– Kimberly Murdoch, MSW RSW dipl HSC NTS, Psychotherapist, Toronto
“Overall, I think it’s a fascinating book that will make people look at world events, life, and our very nature from a new perspective. I especially like the provided exercises, as they encourage the reader to have an experience, rather than just reading about theories. Indeed, if more people incorporated these things onto their daily lives, we would have a very different world.”
– Dana Micheli, Writers in the Sky, New York City
“Your words confirmed what I have come to understand in my soul.”
– Michele Dawn, Spiritual Coach, Rushville, Indiana
“You put into words things that I’ve experienced”
– Gail Hayssen, Shaman (initiated in both Mongolian & Huichol traditions), Sebastopol, California
“Wonderful new book”
– Tony Toneatto, PhD, Psychotherapist & former Director of the Buddhism, Psychology and Mental Health program, University of Toronto
“Your book is great!”
– Morris Freedman, M.D., Head, Division of Neurology, Baycrest Institute, Toronto
“I’m amazed at how you communicated so much content, so eloquently and so efficiently.”
– Claudia Welss, Chairman, Board of Directors, Institute of Noetic Sciences, (IONS), Petaluma, California
“It’s a really important book and I recommend it very highly.”
– Thomas R. Verny, M.D., Psychiatrist and Author, Stratford, Ontario
“I absolutely adored the book”
– Andrea Wilkinson, PhD, Psychologist & CEO of BrainShape, Toronto
“Such an amazing book! It was like everything I believe to be true, but you put it into words so much better than I ever could…seriously learned so much and felt so aligned after reading 🙂 recommending to everyone I know.”
– Ayanna Delias, Reiki Master, Texas A&M University, Texas
“Yours is the right book at the right time”.
– Piero Formica, Founder of the International Entrepreneurship Academy, Bologna, Italy, and Faculty, Maynooth University, Ireland
“It was a brilliant read!…It’s the kind of book you need to read a few times & I plan on reading it again soon :-)”.
– Ann du Plessis, Co-Founder Brighter Future 214-345 NPO, Durban, South Africa
“…we are on the Convergent path. I can identify with most everything…”.
– Henry Minzberg, Professor of Management Studies, McGill University, Montreal
“The more I read it the more I get out of it. It is amazing how much depth and breadth you have packed in that book!”.
– Carol Lawrence, Senior Government IT Specialist, Edmonton, Alberta
“Thoughtful and heartfelt expression of both the integration of scientific and consciousness principles and practices……”.
– David Isaacs, Co-Founder, The World Café, Burnsville, North Carolina
“Your book is must read it material”
– Alex Ferrari, Host of Next Level Soul Podcast & award-winning Writer/Director, Austin, Texas
“Brilliant, An incredible gift to humanity”
– Darryl L. Read, Clinical Psychologist, Australia